Loyalty Cards - Ritches & Amart Sports
Ritches Mount Eliza:
Ritchies Community Benefit Card Program
Ritchies' Community Benefit Card Program donates a percentage of the money spent by our customers to their nominated club, Mount Eliza
Here’s how it works!
- Ask for your free Ritchies Community Benefit Card at your nearest Ritchies supermarket or liquor store. We also have a small collection that you can collect at our bbq's or email the registar from the contact us page.
- Enter the name of the community group that you would like to be the recipient of a donation from Ritchies.
- Your Ritchies Community Benefit Card will be issued and can be used, immediately!
- You can choose to have a key tag to place upon your key ring or you might prefer the convenience of a Plastic Card to place in your wallet or purse. You might prefer one of each. The card or key tags are free and the choice is up to you!
- Your completed Application Form is returned to Ritchies Head Office, where your Community Benefit Card number and the CB number for your community group is entered into Ritchies computer.
- Every time you shop you will be asked by one of Ritchies friendly cashiers to present your Community Benefit Card!
- Your card will be scanned at the register, which will automatically allocate 0.5% of the money you spend** to your nominated organization, as long as they are achieving the minimum of $2,000 spent each month.
- There are also hundreds of weekly specials that have extra discounts for Ritchies Community Benefit Cardholders. These ‘CB’ specials are clearly marked with red shelf tickets bearing the Community Benefit logo.
- Ritchies also have CB Saver for even more special offers! You must be 18 years or over to receive the email offers. To receive these exclusive discounts you must register your details by clicking here.
* Ritchies reserves the right to change the terms of any of its cards, programs or clubs at any time.
Isn't it about time someone started to reward people for training hard and gave something back to our local sporting communities? Our future champs are in local clubs and schools right now and we reckon they deserve great facilities.
That's why REBEL launched Sports Community Kickbacks, a community program that passes rewards back to your team. Open to all registered sporting clubs and schools, REBELS Community Kickbacks gives clubs and schools the opportunity to earn rewards for their club. Simply register for the Community Kickbacks program and 5% of all member purchases will go directly back to your club to spend in-store. It’s free and easy to join, and you can find out more information about the program here:Join Team REBEL
Your members will also need to join the Team REBEL program and nominate your club or school on their account. That can be done online or simply at the cash register of their local REBEL Sports store. It takes just 2 minutes and they can start receiving the program's benefits straight away. Then just swipe your card, every time your members make a purchase at REBEL Sports, in-store or online they just have to remember to swipe their Team REBEL loyalty card or log-in to help build your credits.