In consideration of the acceptance of my membership or participation in events with the Mount Eliza Soccer Club.
I agree to be bound by and observe the following (for the time being in force and applicable to me as a Member of the Club or a registered participant):
(a) the club’s Constitution;
(b) the Laws of the Game;
(c) the Statutes and Regulations and those of the By-Laws expressed to apply to or in relation to Members;
(d) the Statutes and Regulations and the constitutions and by-laws of FFA and FFV as enforced from time to time;
(e) the FFV Codes of Behaviour and Rules of Competition, as amended from time to time; and
(f) the FFA Code of Conduct, as amended from time to time.
- Parents (or Guardians) and children acknowledge that soccer (training and games) is a contact sport and they assume all risks associated with participation in this sport, including but not limited to falls, contact with other participants and equipment, the effects of weather, and other reasonable risk conditions associated with the sport. Accordingly parents and children hold the club harmless against all claims of whatsoever nature arising out of any injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of any player participating in any authorised club soccer training or game.
- All fully paid members are registered with either the Football Federation Victoria (FFV) or Bayside Football Association (BFA) and covered by either the FFV’s or BFA’s group insurance policy, which provides basic insurance cover for players whilst playing in FFV or BFA’s competitions and whilst training with the club. Parents and Guardians are advised that they should consider taking out private health insurance cover.
- Mt Eliza Soccer Club will not be liable for any cost that is not covered by the FFV or BFA Group Insurance Policy.
- Parents or Guardians should be aware that the club does not cover ambulance fees should there be a need to call upon one. While Mt Eliza Soccer Club will take care of members within their abilities and skills, the club does not have medically trained personnel on hand on match days. Basic First Aid will be given as necessary.
- In some age groups it will be necessary for the club to grade players according to their ability; this is for the benefit of the players and allows them to compete against teams of similar abilities.
- Parents and Guardians will be asked to support the club by assisting with tasks throughout the season. This may include assisting their coach on training and match days, helping with the BBQ and canteen, setup or pack up of playing pitches, and providing oranges for the players at half time. These duties will be advised to parents and guardians on a roster developed and distributed by the club and/or Team Managers as appropriate.
- Contact details of Parents / Guardians of all players will be supplied to Coach / Team Manager only.
- By participating in Mt Eliza Soccer Clubs programs I consent to Mt Eliza Soccer Club using photographs of my child/children for promotional material which may be displayed on the club’s website.
- I give consent for my child/children listed on this form to receive medical attention (if required) by medical emergency personnel (i.e. ambulance). I understand that Mt Eliza Soccer Club cannot be held liable for any injury sustained by my child/children during play or training.
I agree to conduct myself in a manner that will not bring this club or the game of soccer into disrepute.